Not accepted at the HCCRF
NOTE: This article has been archived and may not be up to date.
These items are not accepted at the Household Chemicals and Computer Recycling Facility (HCCRF).
• business/commercial sector wastes (residential waste only)
• agricultural and institutional waste
• explosives, ammunition, or fireworks
• latex paint
• alkaline batteries
• smoke or carbon monoxide detectors
• farm machinery oil
• cement or concrete
• household appliances (microwaves, toasters, coffee makers, stoves, refrigerators, washer, dryers, humidifiers, blenders, dehumidifiers, etc.)
• medical waste (such as sharps, needles, lancets, biohazards)
• HVAC systems and accessories (air conditioners, furnaces, filters, etc.)
• radioactive material
• air conditioners
• controlled substances/narcotics
• large/business copy machines
• vacuum cleaners
• films, reels, CD’s, DVD’s, videotapes, cassette tapes, etc.
• answering machines
• digital cameras
• video cameras
• paper shredders
• power tools
• print cartridges
• stereo equipment
• business copy machines
Here's everything that is accepted at the HCCRF.